I took the week off work with the intension of getting the car ready for the IVA and I can finally say it’s done.
VIN plate is stamped and riveted to the car in the engine bay, I finished tidying up a few of the wires that I thought might be a little dodgy at the IVA by basically extending the conduit on some of them. The paper work is all done, forms all filled out, photos enclosed of the build … now sent!
All I can do now is wait for a test date! Once I receive that I’ll get the car down for an MOT to test the various aspects, brakes and lights etc.
More on this when I have news 🙂
Forgot to add, its all done online too, so scan everything and keep it all under 5MB